Vendor applications are now available for the Springfield Rotary’s 7th Gourmet Food Truck Competition being held Saturday, Sept. 11 from 11 a.m.-9:30 p.m. in Veterans Park in Springfield, Ohio.
Up to 35 food trucks from across the country will be selected to participate in this year’s competition and put forth their tastiest signature dish for a chance at winning several cash prizes, including:
- 1st Prize – $10,000
- 2nd Prize – $5,000
- 3rd Prize – $2,000
- People’s Choice Award – $1,000
Click here to access and complete the 2021 Vendor Application to be considered for this year’s competition. Applications will be accepted through May 31.
An electronic image of your food truck, and at least one website/social media account representing your truck must be submitted with your application.
Acceptance of an application is at the sole discretion of the Rotary Club of Springfield. Factors the selection committee considers include, but are not limited to:
- Gourmet aspiration and execution, as evidenced by the submitted menu and available customer reviews.
- Scores by tasting judges and consumer judges at previous Springfield Rotary Gourmet Food Truck Competitions.
- Visual appeal of photographs submitted by applicants.
- Diversity of food offerings at the event.