— Latest Links & Information —
- The event map will be posted as the event nears to find out where your favorite trucks are stationed.
- A quicklist of participating food trucks will be posted as trucks are accepted for the 2020 competition.
- An event map will be posted the week of the competition.
- Learn how to vote for the People’s Choice winner.
- The entertainment schedule for 2020 will be posted once all acts are secured.
- Download our mobile app to have all the information you’ll need at your fingertips.
- Local celebrity judges will judge the competition
- Please consider bringing lawn chairs and/or blankets to the event as seating is limited.
- Pets must be kept on a leash, according to National Trail Parks and Recreation rules.
- Designated parking areas available (see “About” page for details)
- Attendees will be able to enjoy a broad array of different foods from up to 35 of the best food trucks in the Midwest.
- There will be anything you can imagine including: Greek; gourmet sandwiches; Pierogies; Maine lobster; homemade crab cakes; BBQ; Mexican/TexMex; Italian; homemade gelato, sorbetto and popsicles; French crepes; American; Farm-Raised; Asian; Latin; Mediterranean; South African; Puerto Rican; Creole and more. Come hungry and stay all day!
- Beer Garden for those over 21 with a valid ID, featuring Bud Light, Yuengling Lager and Red Hook IPA, and Pino Grigio.
- Non-alcoholic beverages including Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew and water.
- Party in the Park at Veterans Park (formerly known as Cliff Park) in Springfield.
- Local Bands will play throughout the day!
- Proceeds support various Rotary projects including Services to People with Disabilities, Polio Plus (the worldwide eradication of Polio) and the International Project in Lesotho
- Community event to entertain thousands
- Regional promotion brings attention to the Springfield Community and Business
- Event designed for family fun
- Held at Veterans Park (formerly known as Cliff Park) in Springfield on Saturday, August 15 from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.