— Latest Links & Information (updated as 2018 info is available)—
- Event map to be posted as event nears.
- An updates list of trucks featured in the 2018 competition will be posted as trucks are accepted.
- Learn how to vote for the People’s Choice winner.
- Local bands will play throughout the day. Entertainment lineup to be posted as event nears.
- Download our mobile app to have all the information you’ll need at your fingertips.
- Local celebrity judges will judge the competition
- Please consider bringing lawn chairs and/or blankets to the event as seating is limited.
- Pets must be kept on a leash, according to National Trail Parks and Recreation rules.
- Designated parking areas will be made available.
- Attendees will be able to enjoy a broad array of different foods from up to 35 of the best food trucks in the Midwest.
- There will be anything you can imagine from gourmet hot dogs, gourmet sandwiches, Pierogies, Empanadas, Cuban, BBQ, Mexican/TexMex, Italian, Carolina Coastal, American, Seafood, Jewish, Farm Raised, Asian, Latin, Mediterranean, and sweets, so come hungry and stay all day!
- Beer Garden for those over 21 with a valid ID, featuring Bud Light, Yuengling Lager and Red Hook IPA, and Pino Grigio.
- Non-alcoholic beverages including Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew and water.
- Party in the Park at Veterans Park (formerly known as Cliff Park) in Springfield.
- Local Bands will play throughout the day!
- Proceeds support various Rotary projects including Services to People with Disabilities, Polio Plus (the worldwide eradication of Polio) and the International Project in Lesotho
- Community event to entertain thousands
- Regional promotion brings attention to the Springfield Community and Business
- Event designed for family fun
- Held at Veterans Park (formerly known as Cliff Park) in Springfield on Saturday, August 18 from 11 am to 9:30 pm.