Gourmet Food Truck Competition Vendor Benefits
- Download our mobile app to have all event details, trucks, menus and more at your fingertips.
- An event map will be posted as the competition approaches to see where trucks will be stationed
- Are you a food truck vendor who wants to compete? Download the 2017 Food Truck Vendor Application.
- Electricity will be provided to the food truck vendors by the Springfield Rotary Club and bulk ice will be available for food truck vendors to purchase.
- Applications will be open until up to 38 Food Trucks are accepted. Download and submit the 2017 Food Truck Vendor Application.
- Springfield Rotary will issue news releases to promote the event and its participants
- Submitted feature stories on Food Truck Vendors in various publications
- Published event listing in local and regional publications
- Published food truck profiles featured on the event website, Facebook and Twitter.
- Vendors retain 100 percent of their sales
- More than 10,000 attendees
- $17,000 in prizes including a $10,000 grand prize to the winning food truck.
- Proceeds of the event support various Rotary projects including Services to People with Disabilities, Polio Plus (the worldwide eradication of Polio) and the International Project in Lesotho.
- Download and submit the 2017 Food Truck Vendor Application to enter your food truck in the competition.
- Interested in sponsoring the event? 2017 sponsorship opportunities coming soon.
How Judging Works:
- The winner of the $10,000 grand prize for Best Food Truck Cuisine, the $5,000 Runner Up and $2,000 Third Place truck will be decided by a panel of 12 roving anonymous judges and five local celebrity judges.
- The celebrity judges will base their scores on a combination of factors including: Flavor/Taste, Presentation/Visual Appeal and Creativity/Originality.
- The 12 anonymous judges will provide scores for Best Truck/Cart Design, Best Customer Service/Friendliness/Hospitatlity and Best Menu Variety/Value/Originality that will be added to the food judges’ scores of taste, presentation and creativity to determine the first through third place winners.
- A “People’s Choice” award winner will also be determined by attendee votes the day of the competition. Attendees will be limited to one vote per mobile device for their favorite food truck.