Gourmet Food Truck Competition Vendor Benefits
- View the quicklist of food trucks participating in the 2019 competition.
- View the event map to find out where your favorite truck is stationed.
- Download our mobile app to have all event details, trucks, menus and more at your fingertips.
- Are you a food truck vendor who wants to compete? Download the 2019 Food Truck Vendor Application.
- Electricity will be provided to the food truck vendors by the Springfield Rotary Club and bulk ice will be available for food truck vendors to purchase.
- Applications will be open until up to 35 Food Trucks are accepted. Download and submit the 2019 Food Truck Vendor Application.
- Springfield Rotary will issue news releases to promote the event and its participants
- Submitted feature stories on Food Truck Vendors in various publications
- Published event listing in local and regional publications
- Published food truck profiles featured on the event website, Facebook and Twitter.
- Vendors retain 100 percent of their sales
- More than 10,000 attendees
- $14,500 in prizes including a $10,000 grand prize to the winning food truck.
- Proceeds of the event support various Rotary projects including Services to People with Disabilities, Polio Plus (the worldwide eradication of Polio) and the International Project in Lesotho.
- Download and submit the 2019 Food Truck Vendor Application to enter your food truck in the competition.
- Interested in sponsoring the event? View the 2019 Sponsorship form.
How Judging Works:
- The winner of the $10,000 grand prize for Best Food Truck Cuisine, the $2,500 Runner Up and $1,000 Third Place truck will be decided by a panel of five local celebrity judges and at least five roving anonymous volunteer judges.
- The celebrity judges will base their scores on a combination of factors including: Flavor/Taste, Presentation/Visual Appeal and Creativity/Originality.
- The anonymous judges will provide scores for Best Truck/Cart Design, Best Customer Service/Friendliness/Hospitality and Best Menu Variety/Value/Originality that will be added to the food judges’ scores of taste, presentation and creativity to determine the first through third place winners.
- A $1,000 “People’s Choice” award winner will also be determined by attendee votes the day of the competition. Attendees will be limited to one vote per mobile device for their favorite food truck.